Cranberry Orange Scones with Orange Nutmeg Glaze
These Cranberry Orange Scones with Orange Nutmeg Glaze are festive with warm and bright flavors of the winter season.
I’m just a little bit infatuated with really good scones. You know the kind. The ones with delightfully crackly edges that give way to moist, flavorful interiors. I have a number of scones recipes to offer you, right here in the archives:
- Dark Cherry Scones with Chocolate-Chili Glaze
- Lemon Rhubarb Scones with Vanilla Bean Glaze
- Whole Wheat Raspberry Drop Scones
- Coconut Scones with Dark Chocolate Chunks
- Orange and Dark Chocolate Scones with Orange Glaze
- Chocolate Chip Scones with Peanut Butter Glaze
- Gingerbread and Cranberry Scones
- Wild Blueberry Scones
And my latest, these Cranberry Orange Scones with Orange Nutmeg Glaze, are especially wonderful for baking up during this winter season. They’re filled with bright orange zest and sweet, chewy dried cranberries. And there’s a most delicious orange nutmeg glaze. I drizzled the glaze in thin lines across these scones, but if you like even more sweetness, go ahead and slather them silly.
I created this recipe for Cranberry Orange Scones with Orange Nutmeg Glaze for The Pioneer Woman’s website, where I am a regular contributor to Ree’s Food & Friends section. Click here to get the recipe on The Pioneer Woman’s site!