Mashed Potato and Wild Rice Stuffed Mushrooms
These Mashed Potato and Wild Rice Stuffed Mushrooms are beautiful smaller bites of flavors we often associate with holiday meals. Betcha can’t eat just one!
In the past three months, I’m pretty sure I’ve stuffed more mushrooms than I have in the previous 10 years combined. That goes for both stuffing the actual mushrooms and stuffing those mushrooms into my mouth. A good stuffed mushroom is one of those things that I’d gladly take over a warm brownie. Any day. If you’re aware of my deep affection for brownies, that’s saying quite alot!
These Mashed Potato and Wild Rice Stuffed Mushrooms are my latest stuffed mushroom joy, perfect for your upcoming holiday menus.
I created this recipe for the Food & Friends section on The Pioneer Woman’s site where I’m a regular contributor. To read the full post and grab this RECIPE for Mashed Potato and Wild Rice Stuffed Mushrooms, just click here!
Here are a few more delicious recipes you might like using wild rice and/or mushrooms:
- Creamy Turkey and Wild Rice Soup (a BIG favorite around here!)
- Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms Grilled on a Cedar Plank
- Chicken Wild Rice Casserole with Gruyere
- Crock Pot Stuffing with Wild Rice, Cranberries, and Almonds from Well Plated
- Wild Rice Pancakes from The Pioneer Woman
- Wild Rice Salad with Chicken, Dried Cherries, and Goat Cheese from Cookin’ Canuck
We participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. See our disclosure policy for more info.