Fluffy Whipped Pumpkin Pie Spiced Butter
This Fluffy Whipped Pumpkin Pie Spiced Butter is lightly flavored and scented with the yumminess of the fall season.
I regularly use a tablespoon of butter here, a quarter cup of butter there, adding it to various dishes, both sweet and savory. But when I want to give my family and friends something extra special at the dinner table, I’m not bashful about bringing on the butter, no holding back.
This recipe for Fluffy Whipped Pumpkin Pie Spiced Butter is a true happiness maker. It’s creamy and luscious, and scented with the beautiful flavors of fall. Just imagine setting warm popovers, fresh from the oven, and a pretty little bowl of this fluffy spiced butter on the table. Smiles all around, I’m sure.
*This post is sponsored by Land O’Lakes
If I had to choose one food product that I regularly cook and bake with, one that gives me the most joy, it would be butter. There is just something about its simple goodness that gives every dish a little hug.
This recipe’s ingredient list has butter at its heart, with two sticks of Land O Lakes® Salted Butter.
Fluffy whipped flavored butters are a favorite around here (check out this recipe with fresh lemon and vanilla beans), and they’re super easy to make. Simply toss the salted sweet cream butter into the bowl of a stand mixer, along with a little milk, and let it whip. The butter’s volume is expanded by the milk and air being whipped into it, making the end product super fluffy and easy to spread.
For this recipe, some pumpkin purée is then whipped into the butter, along with a touch of powdered sugar sweetness. Add to that the spices that we all know and love from pumpkin pie, plus softly scented vanilla beans, and you have yourself one beautiful little spread.
Bestow upon your family and friends a little extra lovin’ from your kitchen this fall with Fluffy Whipped Pumpkin Pie Spiced Butter. Serve it with homemade popovers (yes, please!) or your favorite breads or muffins. It’s also pretty wonderful on pancakes, waffles, and French toast. My family has tested all these combinations extensively. Just trust us; you can’t go wrong with this fluffy spiced butter!
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 c. Land O Lakes® Salted Butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/3 c. canned pumpkin purée, thoroughly mixed
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 T. cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- vanilla beans scraped from half of a vanilla bean
- Measure milk into a liquid measuring cup and let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes before starting this recipe.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat milk and butter on low to medium-low speed until incorporated. This may take a bit for it to come together, but just be patient. Then turn speed up to medium-high and beat for 5 minutes, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl a couple times, until butter is light and fluffy. Add remaining ingredients and beat on low speed until just incorporated, and then turn speed up to medium-high and beat for 1 more minute.
- Serve with warm popovers or your favorite breads or muffins. This is also wonderful on pancakes, waffles, and French toast.
from a farmgirl’s dabbles
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 27Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 0g
Nutrition information is automatically calculated by Nutritionix. I am not a nutritionist and cannot guarantee accuracy. If your health depends on nutrition information, please calculate again with your own favorite calculator.
Disclosure: I am honored to partner with Land O’Lakes again this year for an exclusive endorsement of Land O Lakes® Butter for their Kitchen Conversations blogger program. This post is sponsored by Land O’Lakes. All opinions are my own.