Cinnamon Rhubarb Bread with Brown-Butter Glaze
This Cinnamon Rhubarb Bread with Brown-Butter Glaze is moist and tender and warmly spiced with a good amount of cinnamon.
After sharing my love of rhubarb in my Rhubarb 101, I simply couldn’t leave you hanging without another fresh new way to use this beloved ingredient. This Cinnamon Rhubarb Bread with Brown-Butter Glaze is sturdy, yet tender, and perfectly moist. And that brown-butter glaze is a glorious contrast to the little red and green hued pockets of puckery rhubarb goodness.
This sweet quick bread recipe comes together nice and easy. And it makes two good-sized loaves. You can find the recipe over on The Pioneer Woman’s website, where I am a regular contributor to Ree’s Food & Friends section. Click here to read the entire post and grab this new rhubarb recipe. Enjoy!
Here is more rhubarb inspiration for you!
- Rhubarb 101
- Grandma Renelt’s Rhubarb Custard Pie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crumb Bars
- Raspberry Rhubarb Crumb Cake
- Rhubarb Almond Danishes from Food For My Family
- Rhubarb and Raspberry Pie with Oatmeal Crumble from Foodie Crush
- Rhubarb Bars from Broma Bakery
- Rhubarb Streusel Muffins from Smitten Kitchen
We participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. See our disclosure policy for more info.