Easy Skillet Chicken Chilaquiles
This recipe for Easy Skillet Chicken Chilaquiles gets this traditional Mexican dish on the table in quick and super tasty salsa verde fashion!
I still remember my first taste of chicken chilaquiles. It was at a local Mexican restaurant, a good number of years ago. As I was looking over the new-to-me menu, my friend shared that one of her favorite dishes on the listing was the chicken chilaquiles. The restaurant offers it two different ways: in salsa verde (green) or salsa ranchero (red). I have tried each version, and like them both, but am slightly more partial to the green salsa.
This Easy Skillet Chicken Chilaquiles is my own personal way to enjoy chilaquiles at home, in quick and super tasty salsa verde fashion.
I created this recipe for The Pioneer Woman’s website, where I am a regular contributor to Ree’s Food & Friends section. Click here to read the full post on The Pioneer Woman’s site!
Here are a few more Mexican dishes you might like:
- Shredded Pork Carnitas
- Grilled Shrimp Ceviché
- Grilled Chipotle Orange Salmon
- Cheesy Beef and Sweet Potato Taco Casserole
- Stacked Tortilla Taco Pizzas from Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Grilled Carrots with Chipotle Lime Dip from TidyMom
- Baked Salmon Taquitos from Recipe Girl
- 7-Layer Taco Dip from Well Plated by Erin