Tuna Guacamole Sandwich with Bacon
Breakfast, lunch, or dinner, this Tuna Guacamole Sandwich with Bacon is a fantastic choice for your plate!
It’s pretty easy to tell when a new recipe is going to be check-marked as a regular on the menu around here. When I can’t help myself from eating what I’m trying to photograph, that’s a telltale sign. (And I loooooove it when that happens!)
You simply MUST make this Tuna Guacamole Sandwich with Bacon!
* This is a sponsored post, created in partnership with Chicken of the Sea®.
I’m incredibly excited to be teaming up with Chicken of the Sea again this year, bringing you fresh new recipes from our kitchen using their delicious fare from the sea!
And I’m also jumping up and down because Chicken of the Sea recently released new EZ-Open Cans, available in both tuna and salmon. I do not like using can openers, and will choose cans of most any product that sport an easy-open tab over products that don’t. So this new convenient feature is one that I’ll appreciate with each and every can of tuna and salmon that I open!
World Tuna Day is just around the corner and I wanted to let you know about The Best of the Sea Challenge, where you can enter your own favorite tuna recipe for a chance to win great prizes. Not only can you win daily $50 gift cards, but the grand prize winner gets to grab a travel mate for a trip for two to Fiji. Did you hear that?! FIJI!!!!!
I love the big, solid chunks of tuna inside the cans of Chicken of the Sea. Isn’t this a pretty bowl of deconstructed tuna guacamole?!
I eat a can of tuna for lunch at least once a week. Usually it’s mixed with a small dollop of mayo and/or Greek yogurt, a big spoon of pickle relish, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. That’s it. Quick, easy, and delicious – and packed with protein to get me through my afternoon.
The tuna guacamole is even prettier when topped with a thick slice of smoky bacon!
This tuna guacamole sandwich with bacon would be a perfect meal any time of day, but I especially like making it for breakfast.
I toast an English muffin and butter it up real good. Then I top it with a slice of fresh tomato, a big spoon of tuna guacamole mixture, a slice of chewy-crispy bacon, and a few cilantro leaves. A hard boiled egg on the side is also great, for an extra punch of protein on top of the tuna’s.
Enjoy, enjoy, ENJOY!
- 2 (7-oz.) cans Chicken of the Sea Solid White Albacore in EZ-Open Cans, drained
- 1 c. your favorite guacamole
- 2 T. plain Greek yogurt
- 2 T. minced red onion
- 1 T. sweet pickle relish
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- a couple good pinches of cayenne
- zest and juice from half a lime
- kosher salt to taste
- 4 English muffins, toasted and buttered
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- cilantro leaves
- Add tuna to a medium bowl and flake it apart a bit with a fork. Add guacamole, yogurt, onion, pickle relish, cumin, black pepper, cayenne, lime zest and juice, and salt. Mix to combine.
- Top the bottom half of each of the English muffins with a slice of tomato. Then spread tuna guacamole mixture onto each tomato slice. Add slices of bacon and a few cilantro leaves, and then cap off the sandwiches with the tops of the English muffins.
- Serve while English muffins and bacon are still hot.
from a farmgirl’s dabbles.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 432Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 1104mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 6gSugar: 10gProtein: 26g
Nutrition information is automatically calculated by Nutritionix. I am not a nutritionist and cannot guarantee accuracy. If your health depends on nutrition information, please calculate again with your own favorite calculator.
Here are a few more recipes using Chicken of the Sea:
- Creamy Shrimp and Peppadew Crostini
- Cashew and Curry Tilapia Lettuce Wraps
- Lemon Pepper Salmon and Zucchini Noodle Salad Cups
- Santa Fe Tilapia Chopped Salad Bowl
- Three Cheese Tuna Melt from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Avocado Tuna Cakes from Well Plated
- Healthy Salmon Avocado Boats from Fit Foodie Finds
- Spicy Tuna Roll Bowl from Show Me the Yummy
This post is sponsored by Chicken of the Sea. I am happy to be partnering with them again this year, bringing you delicious recipes from the sea. All opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make this site possible.