10 Summer Lemonade Recipes
These 10 Summer Lemonade Recipes will keep you refreshed and relaxed all summer long. They’re simple, fruity and delicious!
Top 10 Lemonade Recipes for Summer
I don’t know about you, but lemonade always tastes better to me during the summer. Cold and refreshing and more tart than sweet, that’s how I like mine. And I especially like it when there’s another fresh fruit mixed in. Strawberry lemonade will probably always be my favorite, but after creating this roundup of 10 Summer Lemonade Recipes, I’m dying to try out a few more combinations!
from top to bottom, left to right:
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Watermelon Raspberry Lemonade from Gourmande in the Kitchen
- Raspberry Peach Lemonade from Damn Delicious
- Frozen Cherry Lemonade from Just Putzing Around the Kitchen
- Frozen Strawberry Watermelon Lemonade
- Homemade Lemonade from The Pioneer Woman
- Mango Peach Lemonade from Creme de la Crumb
- Raspberry Lemonade from My Baking Addiction
- Blackberry Mint Lemonade from Savory Sweet Life
- Blueberry Thyme Lemonade from Bell’alimento