I created this Wisconsin Macaroni and Cheese, full of all good things Wisconsin, after attending the Wisconsin Cheese Originals Festival last fall, courtesy of the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board/Wisconsin Cheese. While I was there, I met Laura Werlin, the author of mac & cheese, please!, where this recipe comes from. You can get this awesome recipe here!
One lucky winner will win:
- grilled cheese, please! by Laura Werlin
- mac & cheese, please! by Laura Werlin
- a hand-picked (by me!) selection of Wisconsin cheeses from my visit to the Wisconsin Cheese Originals Festival in Madison, WI, to include:
- Widmer’s Brick Cheese
- Widmer’s Aged Brick Spread
- Widmer’s 8-year Cheddar
- Widmer’s cheese curds
- LaClare Farms’ Evalon
- Sassy Cow’s string cheese
- Marieke’s Aged Gouda
- and Wisconsin Colby and Fontina, so you can make that Wisconsin Macaroni and Cheese!
It’s super easy to enter – just use the automated entry form below!